The B&B 74 Crescenzio House is located in the center of Rome at 15 minutes maximum distance to the major attractions of the Eternal City.
Here are some examples:
- Castel Sant’Angelo: 400 meters 5 minutes walking. Show on Map
- Piazza San Pietro: 700 meters 7 minutes walking. Show on Map
- Vatican Museum: 900 meters 10 minute walking. Show on Map
- Piazza Navona: 1.4 KM 15 minute walking or 15 minutes by public transport. Show on Map
- Piazza di Spagna: 1.8 KM 15 minute walk or 16 minutes by public transport. Show on Map
- Colosseo: 25 minutes by public transportation. Show on Map
- Termini Railway Station: 18 minutes by public transport. Show on Map
In front of the entrance of the B&B you will find the bus stop for lines 49, 271, 492, 982 and 990. At 250 meters (3 minutes walk) you will find the terminus of the main downtown bus lines that can you carry in any place of Rome.
At 650 meters from the B&B (5 minutes walking) you will find the Ottaviano Subway stop of line B that quickly connects you to the Termini railway station from where you can find the link to the airports of Rome.
To calculate the best route using public test this link.
Getting around Rome by taxi is only useful if you have to go in areas poorly served by the Public Service or to Airport with bulky luggage. The feed-in tariff for the Ciampino airport is 30 € while Fiumicino Airport is 48 €. Source Agency mobility of Roma Capitale.
Car with driver:
If you want to have a car with a driver, please contact the B&B that will find for you the service that best suits your needs.
Moving by car in the center of Rome is not a god idea especially for those who does not know Roma Capitale. If you plan to reach the B&B with your car we suggest you to park it for the time of your stay in one of the rare public parking areas for a fee or in private car parks adjacent. The reception will advise you about.